Working in the digital industry is fast-paced. It is part of my role to keep up with current trends and news in the industry. Some of the tools I use to keep up to date include:
- RSS – I use Google Reader to follow industry blogs, news and tech websites
- Email subscription – For those blogs/websites that don’t have RSS, I sign up to their newsletters
- Twitter – I probably use Twitter the most for news on digital marketing
I often spend around 2 hours+ a day looking at digital marketing material (including outside of work).
Some interesting articles that I have come across recently are:
- 10 Tips on Writing from David Ogilvy
- How To Turn (Not Provided) Into Useful, Actionable Data
- Dark social: Why measuring user engagement is even harder than you think
Not as related, but still quite entertaining:
Have you come across anything interesting lately?